Commercial Licenses

If your planning on selling your creations you have made with my products from my website, an expo, or from the Silhouette online store you need to purchase a commercial license.  You need one commercial license for each different design you are planning on selling what you make with it. (To see what is and what isn't allowed, check out our terms of use)

Please put in notes which file/files you are purchasing the license/licenses for.  YOU NEED A SEPARATE LICENSE FOR EACH DIFFERENT DESIGN.  For sets with more than one design I have a separate license for those. If only using one or two characters out of the set you can buy the single licenses for how many you are using out of the set.

If you purchased a file from the Silhouette online store, please  just include the name or design id # of the file your purchasing the license/ licenses for when you check out.  There is a place you can leave a note to the seller, just put them there.

Licenses are NOT eligible for coupon use.


Commercial License single design (1-50)


Commercial License single design (51-100)


Commercial License single design (101-200)


Commercial License set (1-50)


Commercial License set (51-100)


Commercial License set (101-200)

Home Home FAQ Contact Us About Us

©2024 Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings. All rights reserved.
Powered by Boutique Store Builder
| Graphic Design @ Mod Melon Creative | mobile template by shoeless designs.